Before you can access RFQ details
make sure you imported the file into the 'Pending RFQs'
section. To learn how to import RFQs see the section
'Quote RFQs you have been alerted for'
or 'Quote an RFQ from RFQ list'
1. In your Organiser, on the navigation bar to the left
of your screen, click on the 'Pending RFQs'
2. Click on the RFQ that you wish to access and detailed
RFQ information will appear
3. Click on 'drawings' to access attached drawings
4. Click on 'buyer' to access contact details
5. Click on 'offer' to submit your
To download drawings
1. Click on the drawing you want
2. Click on the button 'download' and a windows dialogue
box will appear. Choose 'Open'
To access contact details
1. When you click on 'buyer', you
access contact details and e-mail address.
Back to top >
To send your offer
using your organiser, go to Pending RFQ and open the
RFQ you wish to quote. To learn how to open RFQs, see
section 'Access RFQ details'
1. After opening
the RFQ, from the RFQ description, click on 'Offer'
2. To create your offer press 'new' button
and the offer description page will appear
Offer description page
3. Select your currency
4. Click on part name and details will appear below
5. Complete the item offer form
6. Click on valid to save changes
7. If you wish to decline any particular item, check
the decline item box, then press valid (6).
8. Verify offer conditions and check box (8) to confirm
that you have included 5% commission in your offer.
9. Make sure you press "save offer"
each time you make changes and before you press send
button. You can save your input for later revision before
10. When you press "send offer ",
a summary screen will appear and you will be asked to
confirm the sending by pressing the "send mail"
After you have pressed the "send
mail" button the offer will appear in your offers
list as revision 1. No changes can now be made to revision
1 of your offer. To modify your offer, you need to repeat